You've alerted personnel that there is an emergency. Great. Now what?
With Cahoots, you can alert AND engage personnel with critical 2-way voice communication:
- Gets the word out instantly via text that a crisis is occurring
- Creates a live, secure voice channel, allowing key personnel to stay informed and share information in real-time.
For anyone on your staff, it’s as easy as:
- Launch the Cahoots app
- Tap the emergency toggle at top of screen
- Hold the big red button to alert key personnel that there's an emergency and speak with them in real-time
- Global range
- iOS and Android, WiFi and cellular
- Cahoots (Emergency use and Multi-team push-to-talk)
- Cahoots for Emergencies (Emergency Use Only)
Posts About Emergency Alert and Notification
Quick, Widespread Notification We don’t need to tell you statistics or horror stories about campus and workplace security threats. Unfortunately, the need for clear, practical security and emergency measures is just part of doing business today, whether you are a retailer, resort, school, or weekend fun run. One of the best things you can do… Read More »
How Can My Organization Improve Our Security and Emergency Preparedness? Because we hear this question from a lot of our customers, we asked a security consultant, Chad Smith, to write about steps that you can take to provide a safe and secure environment for your patrons and staff…. There’s no way around it:… Read More »
A Safe Environment is Top Priority According to research conducted by The Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice, one of the main reasons parents pay to send their children to private school is student safety. Similarly, a survey by Noodle revealed that a safe environment is the highest ranking consideration for parents when evaluating colleges. And that makes sense,… Read More »