A better-connected and informed staff, smoother events,
a more secure campus, and a cost-effective alternative to 2-way radios
See how Cahoots can get your team talking!
A SIMPLER WAY FOR YOUR TEAM TO COMMUNICATE
Your child care or after school program - with all of its administrators, staff, logistics, and events - depends upon real-time communication. Is it difficult to get in touch with the right people at the right time, especially when they are out of their classroom or office? Is it a challenge to coordinate across multiple buildings or campuses? What happens in the event of an emergency or campus security threat? Your team uses a hodgepodge of texts, calls, emails, social apps, walkie talkies, and word-of-mouth, but it all seems pretty inefficient and lacking. Shouldn’t there be a simple, cost-effective way to keep everyone informed and in sync? Shouldn’t there be a great way for teams to talk?
USING WHAT THEY'RE ALREADY CARRYING
Cahoots is an app that turns the phones of your administrators and staff into a live team intercom. Team members can hold down a button and speak instantly with any group or person in your organization . . . without having to carry 2-way radios. Emergency Mode informs everyone about an emergency or campus security threat, and an unlimited range keeps teams in touch across multiple locations.
GET IN CAHOOTS
- Administrators who can instantly access teams and individual staff spanning multiple locations
- Teachers and staff who remain in touch when out of the classroom or traveling off-site
- Tighter campus security with widespread emergency alerts
- Savings from eliminating the expense, hassle, noise, and limited functionality of walkie talkies
- Scalable and affordable: no special equipment or capital investment required
Ready to give it a try?
Download the App or create a team!